Support The Girls Donation
EMREN THE LABEL has partnered with Support The Girls as a collection point for bra and underwear donations.
♡ About Support The Girls
Supporting women and girls who have experienced or are experiencing financial hardship, homelessness, domestic violence, loss of a spouse or family member and various other circumstances beyond their control.
Giving free and no-judgement access to essential resources and connecting them to various lines of support.
♡ What can be donated?
Any preloved bras in good condition or brand new. The team are all about empowering women and to do that they have to give them the best quality bras possible. The best way to look at it is if you would to receive it and wear it, it is a good donation.
♡ Types of Bras
- Normal Bras (contour)
- Soft Cups (Huge demand for these)
- Underwire bras
- Plus size bras (Huge demand for these)
- Sports bras
- Crop Top bras
♡ Checklist before donation
- Bras are washed
- The shoulder straps are in good working order
- The sides of the bras are not stretched or damaged
- There are no stains or perspiration marks
- The hooks and eyes are in good working condition and there is no rust on any fasteners
- The wires are in tact. Push the wire to see if it pokes out
♡ Donating underwear and period or incontinence products
- Menstrual hygiene products have to be in sealed packets (new)
- Incontinence products have to be new in sealed packets (new)
No pre-loved underwear can be accepted for hygiene and health (send these in for textile recycling instead through our Upcycle4Better program). Any style of NEW underwear is suitable. We are always in need of plus size in full brief for the mature age women we support.
♡ Where can I drop?
EMREN THE LABEL is located in the Kingston Council of Melbourne. We are happy to receive local drop offs to our residential address. Please request by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you know someone who works at or attends Carrum Primary School there is a drop point on premises for school patrons. Look for the pink box!
For more information on this worthwhile cause, visit https://supportthegirls.com.au/.