Our Period Pants are specifically designed to fit tweens and teen menstruators. They are made in youth sizes for younger, changing bodies.
Enough cover to be worn alone on moderate period days for up to 12 hours or as back up with a menstrual cup on heavier period days.
- Midi style is slightly fuller than a bikini with wider hip bands and more rear cover
- This is your daily, your easy go-to when you don’t know what you want or how you feel
- Super soft, breathable and fast drying Australian Super Cotton
- Long gusset reaching just short of the front and back waistband for security and confidence
- Can be worn day or night
- Change when moisture is no longer wicking into gusset
Ugly Seams Option - Stock with uneven gusset seams that function perfectly.
Only inside the garment not visible when worn and does not impact the garments functionality.
These are errors during production we'd rather not go to waste!
FLOW: 15ml = 3 regular tampons equivalent
- Rinse when possible after use
- Cold machine wash or less than 30'C (if you have a delicate bag use it and no softeners or bleach!)
- Hang to dry
- Reuse, Repeat
Body: Australian Super Cotton
Gusset: Hemp/Organic Cotton Terry, Repreve Recycled Polyester
Elastics: Nylon, Spandex
Tag: Recycled Satin
SIZE GUIDE: Model wears size 14
EMREN THE LABEL sizing fits just like regular underwear.
If you have the privilege of not choosing between food, warmth or period products, we ask you to consider making a small donation to The Period Project, Australia.